Thursday, August 9, 2012

Housesitting in Monti

I think I like Luke's job at FAO better than he does, probably because I don't have to do any of the work but still get the perks: international friends, appertivos, limoncello club, 4th of July parties, African parties, and housesitting.

We are currently in Monti housesitting for an unnamed high-up in FAO. The apartment is wonderful and I feel like I'm in a resort! It's on the 7th floor (by American counting) and had an 8th floor rooftop balcony.

Need I say more?


Well I will. There are also wonderful amenities like...
1. Air conditioning
2. Dishwasher
3. Full sized kitchen
4. NETFLIX
5. A massive DVD collection (we watched Driving Miss Daisy last night!)
6. A washing machine
7. A Brita pitcher
8. WIFI
9. VPN so I can watch all the Olympics I want
10. TV

and the views look like this...





No comments:

Post a Comment